Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Amrich is an India-based label born out of two NID (National Institute of Design) graduates’ passion. The brand continues to marry luxurious contemporary design with the hand-made and richness of Indian artisanship. Working closely alongside a variety of skilled artisans across India, Amrich strives to constantly upgrade skills and opportunities of livelihood on one hand while creating awareness and appreciation of their traditional crafts. Fashion and design is a bridge between the producers and the end consumers. Their focus on fine natural fabrics, elegant cuts and precise finishes with an essence of tradition creates a distinct look.
• Handwoven satin-y silk with clamp-dyed shibori graphic design in black & white
• Slightly A-line, V-Neck, short sleeves just above the elbow
• Pulls over the head, set-in sleeves
• Pockets, high side slits so best worn with pants or long skirt, or sew down the side slits to make it a dress
• Lined in black cotton
• One size available: 42″ around at the bust, 45″ around at the hips, 47″ long, best fits sizes 8-10
Dry clean only
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.