Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone!
In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm;
Closed Sundays, Jan-March
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Anchal is a nonprofit company, based in Kentuck, and founded/directed by sisters Colleen and Maggie Clines, with backgrounds in architecture and design. The company is based on the premise of using design to impact lives, committed to collaboration as a catalyst for positive change. As a social enterprise, their process and products are employed to help tackle women’s social inequalities and to reform traditional textile manufacturing practices. They work with women in India to create contemporary graphic designs revolutionizing traditional kantha stitching techniques, and in Kentucky to create modernist, minimalist and wearable clothing and accessories.
• Hand-stitched quilted throw
• Blending traditional kantha stitching techniques and modern design
• 74″ x 54″
• 6 Layers of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, featuring geometric composition with bold color palette of mustard yellow and orange on an off-white background
• Drape over your sofa, bed or hang
• Made by an artisan in Ajmer, India, this product is Fair Trade Verified and features a hand-stitched signature of the maker.
Recommend dry cleaning
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.