Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Anchal is a nonprofit company, based in Kentucky, and founded/directed by sisters Colleen and Maggie Clines, with backgrounds in architecture and design. The company is based on the premise of using design to impact lives, committed to collaboration as a catalyst for positive change. As a social enterprise, their process and products are employed to help tackle women’s social inequalities and to reform traditional textile manufacturing practices.
They work with women in India to create contemporary graphic designs revolutionizing traditional kantha stitching techniques, and in Kentucky to create modernist, minimalist and wearable clothing.
• Reduce your travel carbon footprint with this organic cotton weekender travel bag
• Hand-stitched with a triangle geometric design, the overnight bag is spacious for clothes and travel essentials for a weekend away.
• Features two side slip pockets on each end and one interior slip pocket.
• Size: 12″h x 22″w x 12”d ; 10″ Strap drop
• Colors: Navy, Rust & Sand with Black and White Embroidery
• Material: 1 layer of 100% certified organic cotton canvas; canvas lined
• Care: Spot Clean Only
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.