Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Artists & Revolutionaries (USA) is a collection under the helm of John-Michael, in the heart of the Hudson Valley, New York. This is an eco-conscious label, created entirely by hand, using cotton and linen fabrics, is an easy-to-wear collection, and is oversized, easy-care. Each piece is unique, based on an architectural premise.
• 3/4-length sleeve, asymmetrical linen top
• Long on one side, 2-tone: black and natural
• One size: 27″ long at shortest point, 43″ long on long side, 33″ long at center
• 46″ around at bust, 60″ around at hips, best fits sizes 10-14
• Round neckline, 1 pocket at side seam
Great with leggings
Cold water wash delicate cycle and hang to dry or dry clean
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!