Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Artists & Revolutionaries (USA) is a collection under the helm of John-Michael, in the heart of the Hudson Valley, New York. This is an eco-conscious label, created entirely by hand, using cotton and linen fabrics, is an easy-to-wear collection, and is oversized, easy-care. Each piece is unique, based on an architectural premise.
• 3/4-length sleeve, asymmetrical linen top
• Long on one side, 2-tone: black and natural
• One size: 27″ long at shortest point, 43″ long on long side, 33″ long at center
• 46″ around at bust, 60″ around at hips, best fits sizes 10-14
• Round neckline, 1 pocket at side seam
Great with leggings
Cold water wash delicate cycle and hang to dry or dry clean
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.