Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Pullover, high sculpted collar shirt with dropped shoulder, long sleeves
• Black mesh at shoulders and at wrist, which can “puddle” around at the wrist or be long, or be trimmed
• Asymmetrical length, bottom 1/3 is buttoned on and can be removed for shorter length
• Internal ties can taper the width of the silhouette
• Large 44″ around at the bust, 46″ around at the hips, 36-39″ long
Cold water wash, hang to dry, steam or iron as necessary
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.