Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Long and chic unisex black coat, feels like leather but is coated cotton, and is washable
• All black with snap closures top to bottom, then big, white zippers from at mid-section to create cool bomber jacket. White decorative zippers also at dropped shoulders to create vest
• Lined in grey cotton-poly
• Small: 48″ around at bust/hips, 41″ long at full length, 20″ at cropped section
Medium: 52″ around at bust/hips, 41 long at full length, 20″ at cropped section
Large: 54″ around at bust/hips, 41″ long at full length, 20” at cropped section
• 65% cotton, rest is poly (and metal for zippers)
• Hood, flap-covered patch pockets, drawstrings at hood and hemline
Machine wash cold water, hang to dry
Show here with grey on natural lightweight wool scarf by Nuno ($165)
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.