Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Black assymmetrical top OR jacket
• Half sleeves, with raised collar
• Slightly off-center zipper, with covered placket
• Some solid woven cotton sections, combined with open weave on sleeves and gauze weave on back, sides and cuff
• 23″ long in front, 25-1/2″ long in back, 40″ around at bust, 50” hips (slightly trapeze style)-best fits sizes 6-10
• 81% cotton, 19% poly
Machine or handwash cold water, hang to dry
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!