Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Boatneck top, asymmetrical hem, shorter in back
• Print on a kind of “spongy” viscose-poly fabric: grey and black with a mesh print over abstract pattern
• Wider in back
• Internal ties that allow one to shape the cut, at the waist
• Medium: 21″ long at shortest point, 26″ long at longest point, 42″ around at bust
Large: 21″ long at shortest point, 26″ long at longest point, 48″ around at bust
• Can be worn as a sleeveless top or over a fitted shirt
Machine or handwash cold water, hang to dry
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.