Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Black cotton jersey-poly sleeves and back, front of a printed cotton woven material
• Mandarin collar, button up the front, triangular split at front hem
• Black mesh trim at cuff (can be trimmed)
• 26″ long, 36″ around at bust, 34″ around at the waist, 40” around at the hips-best fits sizes 6-8 (only one available)
• 85% cotton, 25% poly
• Colors in the print: cranberry, grey, black, pinkish
• Decorative and functioning back zipper from hem to high hip
• Slash pockets
Machine or handwash cold water, hang to dry
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!