Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Designer Lena Kvadrat founded her brand, Artpoint at the end of the 90s in Russia under changing conditions of that economy. Since 2001, she has lived and worked in Austria, infusing her clothing and accessory design with unisexism, adaptability and high spirit. Her work is a fusion of “sports”/active wear with fashion. Her product is fabricated primarily in Slovakia.
• Long white shirt, with black & white stripes, 72% cotton, the balance being a combination of poly and elastane
• Covered snap placket; snaps from neckline to hem; can be worn as a shirt or jacket
• Rounded hemline, standup collar, detachable sleeves, turn-back cuff
• Inner ties to shape the garment
• Measurements for a medium: 36″ long in front, 39″ long in back, bust: 46” around (best fits a size 10ish)
• Cold water wash, hang to dry
(the Artpoint label on back image is just the hangtag)
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.