Copyright © 2024 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone!
In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm;
Closed Sundays, Jan-March
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
“BIBI HANUM™ is a socially responsible enterprise that creates garments and accessories using traditional hand-woven silk cotton ikat fiber. Founded by Muhayo Alieva it’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for women while preserving Uzbekistan’s rich cultural and ethnographic heritage.” We’ve know Muhayo from her years showing at International Folk Art Market, and are pleased to curate a simple, small collection of her garments and bags.
• 80% woven silk, 20% woven cotton, hand-dyed ikat fabric
* Oversized shirt, dropped shoulders, full length sleeves with button cuff
• Fold-down or stand collar, button down with hidden button placket
• 2 front patch pockets
• There may be variations in the thickness of the yarn, which results in tiny slubs or irregularities. This adds character and uniqueness to the cloth
Occasionally, you may notice small irregularities in the weft or warp threads, such as tiny knots or variations in tension. These are a natural outcome of the weaving process and contribute to knowing that the finished textile is handmade
• 29″ long, 56″ around, fits sizes 8-14
• Recommend dry clean only
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.