Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Carla Fernández is the chief designer in her notable fashion house based in Mexico City, and is dedicated to preserving the textile legacy of indigenous artisan communities of Mexico. She fuses a passion for ethical fashion with innovation, the avant-garde and tribal roots. She is a frequent exhibitor at the International Folk Art Market.
In her current collection, her products are made in creative and productive collaboration with Mexican artisans, involving printing, limited edition, some handwork, and weaving.
• Mandarin collar, that snaps closed, and the coat falls open under the collar
• 2 more snap closures to the shoulder
• 2 patch pockets, 1 side-entry chest pocket (store your mask there?)
• Long sleeves, set-in sleeves
• 46″ long, 44″ around at bust, 52″ around at hips–slight A-line, best fits sizes 10-12
• Additional snaps could be added to make it a dress
Dry clean only
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.