Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Carole Waller is a talented fine art abstract painter whose choice of medium is fiber-responsive pigment and cloth. She has done large abstract installations, and clothing for decades. She resides and works in her studio in Bath, England, working close to her ceramics artist husband, Gary Wood. We’ve had a long and admiring relationship with Carole.
Carole goes through phases with her design work: she is exploring color blocks, stripes and always color in her silk and cotton clothing and accessories.
• Minimal and simple, sleeveless vest with buttons down the front
• Lined with silk
• Silk matka is a weightier textured silk that is matte.
• Color blocks and stripes painted
• Straight cut and generously-sized
• Blackish-blue with white and soft blue
• 30″ long, 46″ around at bust and hips, best fits sizes 10-12
Dry clean only
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.