Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
We focus on international designers at TOKo Santa Fe, but sometimes, you just need to drive up Bishops Lodge Road to find the designer you want to work with. Jill has lusted after Char’s black cotton shirts for years, and is now featuring her shirts and custom “waffle weave” “Everyday Casual” collection. In this time of COVID, what we most want is stylish comfort, and Char’s VASQUEZ BLACK label delivers.
Char, who says (in a New Mexican newspaper feature article a few years ago) “she gets a ‘runner’s high’ from designing”, and adds “… one of the most important things in life is to ‘make sure that every morning when you jump out of bed, you are thrilled with your life’.”
VASQUEZ BLACK Black cotton shirts (a collection of five styles) are designed in Santa Fe, fabricated in Bali, and are completely washable.
• The San Miguel shirt is a more petite version of the VASQUEZ BLACK collection. The other 4 shapes are all generous and perhaps oversized
• Ornamented by handmade filagree lace along the rounded hem and on the 3″ fold-down collar
• Set-in sleeve, shaped slightly at the waist
• Buttons from collar to hem
• 3/4 sleeves
• Vertical pintucks in front, plain back and sleeves
• XS measures 40″ around at bust, 26″ long in front and back
• Medium measures 44″ around at bust, 29″ long in front and back
other sizes available
Cold water wash, hang to dry (iron if “crisp” appeals to you) or dry clean
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!