Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
We focus on international designers at TOKo Santa Fe, but sometimes, you just need to drive up Bishops Lodge Road to find the designer you want to work with. Jill has lusted after Char’s black cotton shirts for years, and is now featuring her shirts and custom “waffle weave” “Everyday Casual” collection. In this time of COVID, what we most want is stylish comfort, and Char’s VASQUEZ BLACK label delivers.
Char, who says (in a New Mexican newspaper feature article a few years ago) “she gets a ‘runner’s high’ from designing”, and adds “… one of the most important things in life is to ‘make sure that every morning when you jump out of bed, you are thrilled with your life’.”
VASQUEZ BLACK Black cotton shirts (a collection of five styles) are designed in Santa Fe, fabricated in Bali, and are completely washable.
• The Toko Tuxedo features pullover ease, with buttoning 3/4 of the way down, buttoned cuff
• Stand-up or fold-down scalloped collar
• Scalloped, rounded hem
• Shirring just under back yoke
• XS measures 38″ around at bust, 27″ long in front, 29.5″ long in back
• Small measures 42″ around at bust, 28″ long in front, 31″ long in back
• Medium measures 46″ around at bust, 30″ long in front, 33″ long in back
• Large measures 50″ around at bust, 31″ long in front, 34″ long in back
• XLg measures 52″ around at bust, 31″ long in front, 35″ long in back
Cold water wash, hang to dry (iron if “crisp” appeals to you) or dry clean
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!