Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Cream Breeze is a family-owned business in South Korea whose minimalist aesthetic benefits from a high quality European linen base. They create women’s clothing using medium-weight linen from Lithuania, Italy, France and Ireland. Their philosophy is that natural materials and classic silhouettes contributes to sustainable enjoyment of their garments.
• Really sweet jumper in linen, ties to make bow in front
• Off-white/ivory apron-style dress
• Shown here with striped Yoshi Kondo long-sleeve tee ($168)
• Two big “bucket” pockets at sides
• One size: length is 43″, 35″ around at the bust, best fits sizes 6-10
Recommend dry cleaning
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.