Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Etici, a clothing manufacturer based in Carpi, Italy, was established in 2009, founded by Franca Ferrari, head designer. Etici produces all their styles in northern Italy, and purchases all fabrics in Italy. They adopt an ethical approach to their work: commitment to quality of product, and in the workplace, respect for employees, and safety is ensured at every stage of production. With the Spring Summer 2021 collection, they committed to a target of 100% natural fibers.
• Padded brown tweed wool zipped long vest
• Size 44: 33.5″ long, 39″ around at the bust (fits size 10-12)
• Open all the way down the sides from armhole opening, with 4″ wide tweed band closing it at mid-waist
• Stand collar, straight across hem
• 50% wool, 50% nylon and poly, including brown satin nylon lining
• Slash pockets
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!