Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
M&Kyoko (also labeled Fuga Fuga) is a Japanese knitwear brand by Masaki and Kyoko Sato. As a fourth generation yarn manufacturer at Sato Seni Co., Masaki Sato strives to create exquisitely spun yarn. Sato meets with yarn makers all over the world and encourages them to improve their product through care and breeding. Not satisfied with only supplying beautiful yarn to others, Sato and his wife, Kyoko wanted to make their own ideas come to life. Their clothing features arty designs made in Sato Seni’s factory with its own yarn and specially adapted machines. Together, they create luxurious garments, “sheep to shelf”.
• Cowl neckline, cap sleeve knit sweater top
• 3 rows of 3 intarsia scenes with water or shells themes
• Slate blue coloration with off-white, beige and black
• 47% cotton, 32% paper, 24% poly on the body, embroidered section: 33% cupro, 21% paper, 17% silk, 11% cotton, rest poly/nylon
• No pockets
• One size: 42″ around at bust, 25″ long; best fits sizes 8-10
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.