Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
MM Sohn (pronounced “Zern”) was established by Maureen Sohn in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia, where they understand extra fine merino wool. And she puts it to good use. Drawing upon her love of textiles and knitting, Maureen explores design concepts seasonally, injecting asymmetry, unexpected holes, and pushes the technology of knitting production to create luxurious textures and intricate structures. She is modernist in perspective, yet incorporates artisanal details. “Not interested in transient fashion, the aim with each collection is to create multi purpose, functional clothes intended to be contemporary classics to be worn and enjoyed everyday.”
• Blended fabric that is woven/knitted combination: 72% viscose, 22% poly, 6% lycra
• Round neckline, slightly lantern shape, coming in at the waist
• Set-in sleeves, long sleeves
• Button and keynole opening at center back neck, slips over the head
• One size available: 42″ around at the bust, 46″ around at the hips, 46″ long, best fits sizes 8-12
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.