Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
MM Sohn (pronounced “Zern”) was established by Maureen Sohn in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia, where they understand extra fine merino wool. And she puts it to good use. Drawing upon her love of textiles and knitting, Maureen explores design concepts seasonally, injecting asymmetry, unexpected holes, and pushes the technology of knitting production to create luxurious textures and intricate structures. She is modernist in perspective, yet incorporates artisanal details. “Not interested in transient fashion, the aim with each collection is to create multi purpose, functional clothes intended to be contemporary classics to be worn and enjoyed everyday.”
• 100% Australian extra fine merino wool pullover dress with boatneck
• Asymmetrical hemline, large holes knitted in, wider on left side
• Dropped shoulder, tightly ribbed sleeves
• 9″ knitted border in deeper color, also sleeves
• One size: 64″ around, 38″ long at shortest point, 42″ long at longest point
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.