Copyright © 2023 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm; Closed on Sundays in Jan/Feb 2023
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Phoebe English established her atelier in London in 2011, following her academic pursuit in fashion at Central Saint Martin’s. Phoebe’s commitment has been to creating “less extractive” fashion, in the interest of creating greater sustainability and kindness to the planet. From sketch to minimalist manufacture, all of Phoebe’s designs are produced in her South London studio. She was honored with a “Leader of Change” in the environmental category by the British Fashion Council in late 2021, along with other names including Stella McCartney and Gabriela Hearst.
Phoebe works with reclaimed and reimagined materials such as cotton, silk and poly, and largely works in black and white, using natural processes. She introduces color when natural dyes permits for a sustainable option.
Phoebe is a leading voice in the UK fashion industry’s sustainability conversation due to using recycled fabric off-cuts in her collections, and organizing the UK Emergency Designer Network during the pandemic to craft frontline worker clothing.
• Phoebe’s success with this shape has been extended to outerwear: this jacket is made of a midweight 50-50 cotton-poly fabric for outdoor wear
• Reclaimed poly-cotton fabric, overdyed in natural dyes, producing an “Antique Gold” or ochre effect
• Petal collar, long sleeve jacket, with dropped shoulders, generous cut
• Diagonal buttoning, straight hemline, 2 pockets
• XS, S available. Small measures 48″ around at bust, 53″ around at the hips, 30″ long, best fits sizes 10-14; XS is 46″ around at the bust, best fits sizes 8-10
Environmentally conscious dry cleaning recommended
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.