Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Ritva Falla is a classic Finnish designer; her collections are designed to meet way of life of busy, modern women. Her collection is of high quality materials, excellent construction, timeless, and easy to wear and care for, adding a touch of luxury to everyday life. High quality materials, exquisite details, and tailoring, that ensures a perfect fit, are the key elements of every collection. The brand pays close attention to sustainability, sourcing fabrics from EU countries, where all of the garments are made: Lithuania, Estonia and Portugal. Mika Piirainen is in charge of designing the Ritva Falla collections, and is widely known for his minimalistic and original style, following in the footsteps of original designer Ritva Falla, who started the brand in 2009.
Collections are not created for one season only, but instead are made to last.
• The Nietos straight jacket is light but warm, with padding this is 80g Zero Down padding and the outer material is water-repellent, has a warm hood
• Double front fastening, with an inner zipper and snaps
• The taupe/black print of this sporty stylish coat was designed by Mika Piirainen, himself
• Has internal drawstrings with stoppers to give shape to the coat
• Elastic band at the cuffs to prevent wind from blowing in
• 2 big pockets
Sizes-Small is 44″ around at the bust, 32″ long
Medium is 46″ around at the bust, 33″ long
Large is 48″ around at the bust, 34″ long
Wash cold water on gentle cycle, inside out, hang to dry
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.