Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Shinya Seki is a young Japanese designer who launched his brand in 2011. His aesthetic is a blend of “Street Cool” and the aim to create neutral, ageless and beautifully minimalist fashion. He is less about “trend” and more about listening to the tempo of our times and to the essence of the wearer. He works in cotton, woven and knitted, in weights that allow his clothing to drape and move. He incorporates lightly-appointed surface design effects.
* Woven cotton off-white with digitally-printed grey abstract “wash” dress or duster; a brilliant urban look
• Buttons down, buttons at wrist
• Slash pockets, dolman sleeves
• Drawstring at waist, longer at center hemline
• 39″ long, 46″ around at bust, 54″ at hips, best for sizes 8-12
Shown with a Jianhui browntone scarf with silver painted wooden beads ($315)
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!