Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Sofie D’Hoore has been designing her collection since 1992 in Brussels. Underpinning everything in her line is a commitment to natural materials, and an obsessive attention to detail in terms of the cut, construction and craftsmanship of each garment. For Sofie D’Hoore, how the clothes feel when worn is as important as how they look. Her work is about freedom in the broadest sense: liberty of movement. Her design construct is that every garment is created to be comfortable, practical and easy to wear. “Just as important to the designer, however, is psychological freedom. In other words, the ease of mind that is generated by the natural simplicity of the clothes that makes them fit effortlessly into the realities of everyday life.”
• Polished woven cotton
• Front fold-down shirt, with one button closure at collar
• Full length sleeves, cuffable sleeve
• Stand-up or fold-over collar (but not if you want to be cool…)
• High-low cut (longer in back by 2″)
• Sizes: 34″ bust, 25″ length in back, 27″ length in front; 36″ bust, same lengths; 38″ bust, same lengths (best fits sizes 8-10); 40″ bust, same lengths (best fits sizes 10-12)
Available in Iris, Banana check ($375), Blue/White check ($375)
Cold water wash and hang to dry or dry clean
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!