Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
SUCESOS is a family-run business that began its journey through the history of in Puerto Vallarta in the late 1960s, as an artwear brand, building upon the artist freehand approach to casual dress. Hector Lomeli, together with his wife, opened boutiques featuring their expressive cotton clothing. More recently, offspring Max Lomeli and Gillian Lomeli Leone design and operate the clothing collection.
• Partially buttoned, pullover long tunic/dress with standing or fold-down collar
• Long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, pockets, metal buttons
• Blue & white and green handpainting
• Horizontal seams mid-dress, set-in sleeves, hemline curves down on the sides
• 43″ long, 36″ around at bust, best fits size 6-8
Machine wash cold water, hang to dry
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.