Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
SUCESOS is a family-run business that began its journey through the history of in Puerto Vallarta in the late 1960s, as an artwear brand, building upon the artist freehand approach to casual dress. Hector Lomeli, together with his wife, opened boutiques featuring their expressive cotton clothing. More recently, offspring Max Lomeli and Gillian Lomeli Leone design and operate the clothing collection.
• Man-tailored unisex handpainted cotton short sleeve shirt
• Subtle mix of chocolate, sage and dusty rose
• Buttondown, short sleeves
• Fold-down or stand collar, set-in sleeves
• 1 chest pocket
• XLg available: 33″ long, 54″ around at chest
Machine wash cold water, hang to dry
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.