Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Terry Macey and his family team design and produce high quality and inventive linen and wool clothing, featuring classic and Asian-inspired shapes, in their renovated church studio in Glastonbury, England.
• Patchwork Wool: orchid-pink, orange colors
• Full-length coat, with single pin closure
• Big shawl, drapey collar, set-in sleeves
• Side seam pockets
• All Scottish wool, lined in poly
• Slight flare to coat
• Small: 42″ around at bust when closed, 48″ around at hips, 45″ long; best fits sizes 8-10; other sizes may be able to be ordered but fabric availability make dictate some substitutions
Dry clean only
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!