Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Terry Macey and his family team design and produce high quality and inventive linen and wool clothing, featuring classic and Asian-inspired shapes, in their renovated church studio in Glastonbury, England.
• Emily tunic or dress, 38″ long, 42″ around at bust
• Two front pockets
• Balloon shape, more fitted at top, A-lines at hips
• Set-in sleeves, rounded neckline, 1 button at back neck
• Slips over the head
• Stylish mix of mid-weight linen fabrics
• This is a medium, and other sizes can be ordered
shown here with a Jianhui 5-beaded strands necklace
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!