Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Terry Macey and his family team design and produce high quality and inventive linen and wool clothing, featuring classic and Asian-inspired shapes, in their renovated church studio in Glastonbury, England.
• Flare shirt can worn as a jacket or jacket, buttons up the front in the center
• Two side seam pockets
• Split vent at end of cuff of bracelet length sleeves
• Set-in sleeves, mandarin collar 1-1/2″ tall
• Indigo pinstripe mid-weight linen
• Medium available:45″ around at bust, 32″ long in back, 30″ long in front
and we can order other sizes
Cold water wash, hang to dry or dry clean
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!