Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm Sundays 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Terry Macey and his family team design and produce high quality and inventive linen and wool clothing, featuring classic and Asian-inspired shapes, in their renovated church studio in Glastonbury, England.
• Flare shirt can worn as a jacket or jacket, buttons up the front in the center
• Two side seam pockets
• Split vent at end of cuff of bracelet length sleeves
• Set-in sleeves, mandarin collar 1-1/2″ tall
• Indigo pinstripe mid-weight linen
• Medium available:45″ around at bust, 32″ long in back, 30″ long in front
and we can order other sizes
Cold water wash, hang to dry or dry clean
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.