Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Sun: 12 – 5pm
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Terry Macey and his family team design and produce high quality and inventive linen and wool clothing, featuring classic and Asian-inspired shapes, in their renovated church studio in Glastonbury, England.
For sizing guidance, Terry reports that a size XS fits a US size 4-8, a size Small fits a US size 6-10, a size Medium fits a US size 10-14, a size Large fits a US size 12-16 and a size XLg fits a US size 14-18.
This is an oversized shape, by intention. We can provide more information about these measurements, at your request. Most people fit well into size small or medium.
• Grey with narrow black pinstripes linen pullover top; special patch in light marine green/turquoise accent on back
• Selvedge edge as part of the design
• Cross-over neckline
• “Origami”, oversized shape
• Shorter in front, dolman sleeve, slip over head
• We have an XS in stock which will best fit sizes 6-8 (other sizes can be ordered)
Cold water wash, hang to dry or dry clean
Shown here with a Jianhui faux pearls multistrand necklace ($210)
We would like to know our clients better, so instead of having a “shopping cart”, we are starting out with this “order form”. Please let us know your interests, and we will follow up with you within 12 hours: answers to your question, generating and sending an invoice via Square, and we will then ship!