Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
We focus on international designers at TOKo Santa Fe, but sometimes, you just need to drive up Bishops Lodge Road to find the designer you want to work with. Jill has lusted after Char’s black cotton shirts for years, and is now featuring her shirts and custom “waffle weave” “Everyday Casual” collection. In this time of COVID, what we most want is stylish comfort, and Char’s VASQUEZ BLACK label delivers.
Char, who says (in a New Mexican newspaper feature article a few years ago) “she gets a ‘runner’s high’ from designing”, and adds “… one of the most important things in life is to ‘make sure that every morning when you jump out of bed, you are thrilled with your life’.”
VASQUEZ BLACK Black cotton shirts (a collection of five styles) are designed in Santa Fe, fabricated in Bali, and are completely washable.
• The Isabella features a button down style, with high-low length
• Front pintuck bib, surrounded by hand-done lace detail
• Buttoned cuffs and standing collar, with scalloped lace edging
• Scalloped lace edging on shoulders, with pleating on upper part of sleeve
• Scalloped edging at back yoke, accented with shirring in the back
• Rounded hemline
• Small measures 46″ around at bust, 27″ long in front, 32″ long in back
• Medium measures 48″ around at bust, 28.5″ long in front, 33″ long in back
• Large measures 50″ around at bust, 30″ long in front, 33.5″ long in back
• XLg measures 52″ around at bust, 31″ long in front, 34″ long in back
Cold water wash, hang to dry (iron if “crisp” appeals to you) or dry clean
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.