Copyright © 2022 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm
Closed on Sundays through Feb
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Vlas Blomme is a brand, based in Japan, and designs around a European look and heritage, using ‘Kortrijk Linnen’ from Belgium. The name, Vlas Blomme means “Linen Flower” in Flemish, the language of Flanders, Belgium. Under the creative direction of Satoshi Ishii, Vlas Blomme creates a relaxed, vintage-y look, blurring the lines between feminine and unisex, with its signature “broken-in look” and casual attitude. Using all natural fibers, Vlas Blomme is comfortable, luxurious, and beautifully crafted in Japan, with a daywear styling and unique character.
• 100% loom-knitted lightweight linen (88%) & silk (12%) sweater
• Just below elbow length sleeves, with fullness knitted into lower part of sleeve
• Assymmetric detail at collar
• 24″ long, 38″ around at bust: best for sizes 4-8
• Available in mocha or in ivory
Cold water handwash, lay flat to dry or dry clean
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.