Copyright © 2021 TOko Enterprises, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Open 24/7 by email or phone! In-Store: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm | Closed Sun through Feb
Other times by chance or appointment.
101 West Marcy Street, Ste #2
Designed and created by Japanese artist, Yoshi Kondo, in France, of Japanese cottons and linens. Yoshi Kondo takes classic and adds his unique and quiet humor/whimsy.
• Patched tone-on-tone short jacket
• Soft peach (warm tone) color with white stitching detail
• Notched collar can be worn up for your inner cool, or down, at your pleasure
• 70% cotton, 30% ramie
• Small is 23″ long, 44″ around at bust (sizes 6-10), medium is 23-1/2″ long, 46″ around at bust (8-12)
• Side seam pockets, lined in off-white cotton
Recommend dry cleaning
We like to know our clients better to ensure a good fit between the item of interest and you. This inquiry form leads us to answer your questions, gather your credit card information and ship.